AWARDS FEATURE EXPANDED 2017
Feature Expanded Distribution Award
> Janis Rafa with the film project Kala-a-zar
Feature Expanded Development Award
>Assaf Gruber with the film project The Conspicuous Parts
ottod’Ame Film Award
> Pauline Curnier Jarden with the film project $eba$tiano Blu
> Axel Straschnoy with the film project Argentine from Helsinki
FEATURE EXPANDED 3rd EDITION
21 – 26 June 2017, HOME, Manchester
on-line sessions July – October
15 – 19 November 2017, Lo schermo dell’arte, Florence
The six month Feature Expanded programme combines:
- A week intensive residential at HOME in Manchester that mixes masterclasses, case studies, workshops, networking opportunities and screenings alongside individual tutorials and group work
- Online tutorials with the Feature Expanded experts
- A four day residential at Lo schermo dell’arte Film Festival in Florence to attend the festival and continue tutorials before pitching films to a jury and a selected group of industry professionals
- Feature Expanded Distribution Award: one of the 12 film projects is selected for the FEx Distribution Award. The award provides one of the film projects with a theatrical distribution in the UK and Ireland by HOME Artist Film and in Italy by Lo schermo dell’arte.
- The award provides one participant with a 4 day intensive residency in Stockholm to work with script consultant Marietta von Hausswolff von Baumgarten on the script development of his/hers film project.
- ottod’Ame Film Award a research cash prize, offered by ottod’Ame.
- SUB-TI Award consisting in the subtitles in one European language for the awarded film, offered by SUB-TI.
Each of the twelve participants is assigned an experienced producer as a tutor who will work with them in developing their Film project throughout the Programme both on a one-to-one basis and in groups of four artists.
Feature Expanded Tutors are: Jacqui Davies, Lisa Marie Russo and Leif Magne Tangen
The programme includes: